- Upgraded to JoyFish v0.8.5.2.
- Screen Saver and Monitor Power Down now disabled while running.
- Several Direct3D 9 performance enhancements for faster texture updates.
- Automatic input configuration support.
- Upgraded to JoyFish v0.8.5.1.
- Input dialog now highlights each button's mapping field when pressed or reassigning.
- DMA Controller doesn't let the CPU run one out of every six clocks, it's always fully halted.
- Whether or not the LCD Driver is enabled actually DOES affect the DMA Controller's speed.
- Mouse cursor autohiding in Full Screen Mode.
- Super Divider audio enhancement feature.
- List of detected joysticks now displayed after a manual rescan.
- XInput support.
- Split 65C02 emulation into fetch and execute phases to fudge timing a little better.
- Pulse channels' prescaler reset conditions adjusted to better match the hardware.
- Noise channel's dividers were running half as fast as they should have been.
- Joystick auto rescanning would never trigger from a cold start if multiple joysticks were connected.
- Joystick auto rescan interval reduced from four to two seconds.
- Corrected a fairly embarrassing access violation when loading user button mappings.
- Support for the MAGNUM mapper.
- Small (160x160) and Large (800x800) window size presets.
- History section in HTML Help.
- CPU Stall Cycles weren't accumulating properly.
- Increased the silencing cutoff for the pulse channels from a division of zero to three.
- DMA Controller actually does support VBUS to CBUS transfers and CPU stalling.
- Link Port registers' behavior was way off.